We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Supporting our customers in the areas of purchasing and supplier management
- Processing of incidents in the ticket system
- Data maintenance of existing customers
- Support in the optimization of ticketing processes
- Monitoring compliance with SLAs
- Monitoring of digital order dispatch
- Processing / Documentation
- You are studying at a university (of applied sciences) in an economic field of study
- Business fluent in German and English, other languages such as Swedish, Italian, French or Spanish are desirable
- Completion of a commercial training is an advantage, but not a must
- Competent handling of Office applications
- Strong communication skills and empathy
- Affinity to IT
- Quick comprehension
- You like to work in an agile, independent and goal-oriented way
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria