We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Conception of user-oriented usage sequences and page structures
- Development of prototypes to make concepts tangible for customers and product owners
- Elaboration of graphical implementation and creation of templates for development based on the defined style guide
- Analysis and design of the interface architecture with the goal of a very high usability
- Further development and standardization of the existing designs of our products and improvement of the user experience
- Production of style guides for web development
- Ongoing development of the instruments
- Completed studies or comparable qualification with focus on Human Computer Interaction, New Media or Communication Design
- At least 1-2 years (professional) experience with the development of style guides as well as the conception and implementation of graphical user interfaces
- Very good conceptual and creative skills
- A trained eye for detail
- You are familiar with design processes (e.g: Mobile First)
- You have experience in project management, mainly in agile methods (Scrum)
Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Application Development|