We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- As an IT support employee, you install and upgrade our software products and partner solutions as well as Microsoft Server products (MS Windows, MS SQL, IIS)
- In addition, you are responsible for the user-friendly, fast and efficient provision of support solutions to the customer
- You are responsible for handling and documenting support cases
- You are also responsible for problem tracking and ensuring the level of service
- The support of our customers’ end users, as well as the autonomous execution of trainings belong to your main focuses
- Ongoing exchange with teams and employees in order to understand their requirements and to successively optimize the support is part of your daily tasks
- You enable the secure provision of required functions and information to our customers in cooperation with the development and support teams
- You have successfully completed an industry-related training or have a comparable qualification
- You also have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and network support
- Experience in the areas of C#, HTML, XML and .Net Framework is desirable
- In addition to German and English, your knowledge of any other language is an asset to our team, as our solutions are operated in 25 languages
- Your strengths include communication, collaboration and knowledge transfer in distributed teams, projects and groups
- You demonstrate high flexibility and willingness to travel
- You also distinguish yourself through structured process thinking, service orientation and a sense of responsibility
- The ability to communicate and deal with conflicts as well as a confident appearance and assertiveness are a matter of course for you and underline your professionalism
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Operations & Services|