We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Independent implementation of development-oriented customer projects
- Creation of software specifications based on internal/external requirements
- New and further development of program objects and applications in SAP
- Interface programming and configuration of ALE, RFC and Web Services
- Performance of functional tests and acceptance tests at the customer’s premises
- Support of the connection of our software products to our customers’ SAP systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of programming with ABAP
- Knowledge of SAP ECC module MM and/or SAP S/4 HANA Procurement desirable
- Knowledge of SAP SRM desirable
- Knowledge of web user interfaces (WebDynpro, SAPUI5, SAP Fiori) desirable
- Knowledge of the SAP Workflow Engine desirable
- Ability to work in a team
- Efficient and structured way of working, oriented towards busines success
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Application Development|