We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Definition of the communication and go-to-market strategy for the Procurement Solutions & Platform Portfolio
- Conception and structuring of international campaigns in close cooperation with product management and corporate marketing as well as internal and external stakeholders and agencies
- Internal and external contact for content, briefings and approvals for the Procurement Solutions & Platform Portfolio and its product strategy
- Active social media (especially blogging) to promote the Procurement Solutions & Platform Portfolio
- Responsibility for the content of all necessary go-to-market documents such as whitepapers, presentations, benefit arguments, USPs
- Observation of the market and the competitive environment, identification of requirements and evaluation of emerging solution concepts with regard to market conformity, competitiveness and benefits for our customers
- Completed studies in the fields of economics, communication, technology or marketing
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in product marketing with a focus on B2B, preferably in a software company
- Enthusiasm for new, innovative and technical topics as well as understanding of customer and market requirements, trends and developments
- High degree of customer orientation, creativity and team spirit
- You are pragmatic and independent
- Very good communication skills, you enjoy marketing activities and you have a structured and methodical way of working
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Marketing & Innovation|