Do you want to combine theory and practice? Together with the FHDW we give you this opportunity!
Who we are
With our products, we develop solutions to cover all requirements in the source-to-pay area and are thus among the international market leaders. We support companies worldwide in implementing their procurement digitization strategy with innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this together through innovation and an agile, interdisciplinary and open way of working.
We help you identify your talents and develop them in a friendly corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere. In addition to your full-time position in the IT consulting team, we offer you the opportunity to deepen your practical knowledge by studying part-time at the Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft. While you are working as a Junior IT Consultant, you are aiming for a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree: IT Management and Information Systems. This gives you the chance to link business theory with practice.
What awaits you
- You implement innovative IT solutions in the field of E-procurement, which are easy to use, are loved by users and improve purchasing through digitalization.
- You are involved in versatile and exciting projects at globally leading companies, analyze purchasing processes, design workshops and conduct training courses.
- You are responsible for the consulting, conception and implementation of our software solutions, take over direct coordination with the customers and present your results.
- You are part of an agile consulting team, you share knowledge with colleagues and actively contribute new ideas and suggestions.
- You have successfully completed your bachelor’s degree in economic computer science or have a comparable qualification.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in German and English as well as a confident appearance.
- Your fast comprehension and analytical thinking skills allow you to quickly get to grips with even complex situations.
- You have a solution-oriented, responsible and structured way of working combined with team spirit and the ability to work under pressure.
- You are passionate about project management of IT projects as well as purchasing processes and ERP systems.
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Application Development, Projektmanagement|