We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You act as first contact person as part of our first-level support team, which supports our customers in the application of our software solutions in the area of eProcurement and supplier management.
- Your tasks include the analysis and classification of incoming tickets and calls to faults on customer systems.
- In addition, you work independently on simple system errors and assign more difficult support cases to the 2nd level support experts.
- You document support cases in the help desk system (OTRS) and report the current status and solutions back to the customers.
- You control the adherence to agreed SLAs.
- You also create service quality reports for our customers
- It is particularly important to us that you place our customers at the center of your actions and understand how to handle support requests professionally and quickly.
- Initial professional experience in customer support, e.g. as a call center agent
- Ideally, you have an training in the IT field (e.g. IT management assistant or similar).
- You have a sound IT affinity and are interested in software solutions for B2B purchasing
- You can express yourself very well both orally and in writing and have no problems interacting with English-speaking customers.
- Your ability to communicate and your friendly voice distinguish you.
- In stressful situations you keep calm and maintain an overview.
- In addition to German and English, your knowledge of any other language is an asset to our team, as our solutions are operated in 25 languages.
You find our tasks interesting, but don’t have the desired training and professional experience? No problem, we also welcome career changers!
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Operations & Services|