We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
What you will do
- With our team you will be responsible to extend the application, partner and process integration capabilities of wescale – the heart and soul of our open business integration platform
- You will be responsible for maintaining, improving and scaling the wescale APIs and integration framework
- You will support external developers connecting third-party applications to wescale – e.g. by developing prototypes, best practices and training material
- You will discuss technical details of third-party application integrations with lead developers of our partners and customers
- You will build and maintain robust integrations for third-party applications
- You will bring in your own ideas and experience to make our partner ecosystem better
- You will work with state-of-the-art cloud applications in a high-performance B2B environment
- You will work in close relationship with our product owners to deliver features that are loved by our clients
- You will work in a young and agile team of professionals
- You will solve existing and challenging problems for our customers
- You will write clean, scalable, maintainable and easy-to-read code
- You will work in sync with other team members, share knowledge and make suggestions for improvements
Whom we are looking for
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You are passionate about programming as well as the business and process perspective
- You are interested in designing and building connections between a diverse application landscape and an open business integration platform
- You are familiar with web technologies (e.g. REST APIs, GraphQL, OAuth, HTTP)
- You have experience in API design, documentation (e.g. OpenAPI, RAML, API Blueprint) and implementation
- You can handle legacy technologies and interfaces (e.g. XML, SOAP, EDI, RPC, Webservices)
- You have programming skills in OOP (Java) and skripting languages (e.g. JS, Groovy, Lua)
- You write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability
- You are willing to take responsibility for our product
- You are careful, reliable and pragmatic, always eager to find the best solutions while minimizing technical debt
- You like to collaborate with your co-workers and are interested in sharing your knowledge without developing a huge ego
- You love and live the values of agile software development and understand basic principles like test-driven development, code reviews and continuous delivery
- You are a strong communicator – explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support and other engineers is no problem for you
- You are able to communicate fluent in English and ideally German with internal and external customers and partners
- Some aspects are not required but would be a plus: knowledge in API management tools (gateways, proxies), security concepts in theory and practice (OAuth, Basic Auth, Key Auth, JWT), access control and SSO concepts (SAML)