Who we are
With our products, we develop solutions to cover all requirements in the source-to-pay area and are thus among the international market leaders. We support companies worldwide in implementing their procurement digitization strategy with innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this together through innovation and an agile, interdisciplinary and open way of working.
We help you identify your talents and develop them in a familiar corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere. Together with our cooperation partner, the Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft, we give you the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice as a member of our IT consulting team. With your dual studies at the Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft you can obtain a Bachelor of Science degree. There are no limits to your creativity and dynamism!
What awaits you
- You are part of an agile IT consulting team, you share knowledge with colleagues and actively contribute new ideas and suggestions.
- You are involved in versatile and exciting projects at globally leading companies, analyze purchasing processes and design internal and external workshops with our IT consulting team.
- You support our customers in consulting and accompany the conception and implementation of our software solutions.
- You have successfully completed your higher education entrance qualification (Abitur or Fachabitur).
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in German and English as well as a confident appearance.
- Your fast comprehension and analytical thinking skills allow you to quickly get to grips with even complex situations.
- You like to work in a team and bring in your own ideas.
- Ideally, you already have some initial experience with a common programming or scripting language.
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria