We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our products, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- Configuration, operation and monitoring of infrastructure and tools
- Further development, improvement and support of existing technologies and processes
- Evaluation and selection of new technologies and processes
- User and rights management
- Evaluation of processes against the background of information security
- Ensuring compliance with processes
- Practical experience in the use of Open Source products like Docker, Kubernetes, Zookeeper, MongoDB, JenkinsCI, CoreOS, Solr
- Good knowledge of GCE, OpenStack, AWS or similar cloud technologies
- Good knowledge in the operation of Docker containers
- Experience in the development and operation of cloud-based microservices
- Very good knowledge of Java architecture
- Good knowledge of networks and network security (load balancing, clustering, firewall)
- Knowledge of the structure and application of Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Independent and conscientious way of working
- Willingness to learn and interest in innovative topics
- You are a motivated and reliable team player
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria