Who we are
With our products, we develop solutions to cover all requirements in the source-to-pay area and are thus among the international market leaders. We support companies worldwide in implementing their procurement digitization strategy with innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this together through innovation and an agile, interdisciplinary and open way of working.
We help you identify your talents and develop them in a familiar corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere. Together with our cooperation partner, the Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft, we give you the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice as a member of our Software Development Team. With your dual studies at the Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft you can obtain a Bachelor of Science degree. There are no limits to your creativity and dynamism!
What awaits you
- You develop our purchasing software in an agile team with backend and frontend professionals according to Scrum.
- You also write clean, scalable, maintainable, and easy-to-read code.
- Furthermore, you solve existing and challenging problems for our customers.
- You are a part of the team and like to share your knowledge.
- The dual course of study gives you a variety of professional and personal development opportunities in our company.
- You have successfully completed your higher education entrance qualification (Abitur or Fachabitur).
- You are passionate about new technologies.
- Ideally, you already have some initial experience with a common programming language.
- You enjoy working as part of a team on new solutions.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Application Development|