We are looking for initiators, team players, visionaries, doers!
Are you looking to transform your ideas into useful and worthwhile actions? We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage, enjoy an informal corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere, demonstrate your talent and put your creativity and drive to use.
Join our mission!
With our product wescale, we develop solutions for all requirements in the source-to-pay sector and are one of the international market leaders. We help companies across the globe implement their digitalization strategy in purchasing by offering innovative products, technologies and methods. We achieve this as a team using agile, interdisciplinary and open work methods.
- You are responsible for maintaining, extending and improving our face to the customer
- You work with state-of-the-art frontend tools like React, Vue.js (preferred), Gulp, Babel, SASS, Spring Boot and more
- You work in close relationship with our product owner and marketing team to deliver features that are loved by our clients
- You solve existing and challenging problems for our customers
- You write clean, scalable, maintainable and easy-to-read code
- You work in sync with other team members, share knowledge and make suggestions for improvements
- You have got experience in developing customer-facing products and realize them easy-to-use and frictionless
- You have got experience with at least one modern frontend development stack (e.g., Vue.js, AngularJS, React)
- Not required but would be a plus: understanding of fundamental search engine concepts, Large data processing and NoSQL
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You are passionate about programming and quickly pick up new technologies
- You are careful, reliable and pragmatic, always eager to find the best solutions while minimizing technical debt
- You collaborate with co-workers and interested in sharing knowledge without developing a huge ego
The benefits we offer
- Exciting projects in a continually growing IT company
- Tech events, such as ShipIt Days and Dev Open Space
- Fostering of talent through personalized advanced training
- Collective and regular team events
- Exceptional working atmosphere, with the best possible colleagues
- Flat organizational structures with short decision paths
- Trust-based working hours
- State-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Free energy boosts in the form of muesli, coffee, tea and water
- Stress-free lunch breaks thanks to a cafeteria situated on the Paderborn campus
- Healthy, subsidized meals in the cafeteria
|Job Category||Operations & Services|